Sunday, 28 April 2013

TOP ENTERTAINMENTS OPEN FOR ADVERTS PLACEMENT






TOP NEWS: TOP ENTERTAINMENTS CELEBRATING HER 11,000+ BLOG VISITORS AND NOW OPEN FOR BUSINESS...
TOP ENTERTAINMENTS is said to be the fastest growing entertainment company in northern Nigeria with over 12,000 blog visitors in less than five (5) months of lunch. The new born company has dedicated itself to manage and promote the northern Nigerian entertainment industry full time.
It was honoured by MegaTunes Abuja/Kaduna as one of the TOP 10 entertainments pillars promoting entertainment in the northern region. This company has feature a lot of big and upcoming northern Nigerian entertainers through our online buzz and promotion network.
The CEO of this company Ibrahim Jika who is also a co-founder of the north east best online TV ‘HOOKUP TV’ has this to say: I started this company to help in my own little way in promoting entertainment in the northern region of Nigeria, the first time I started was like a play but gradually I began to make progress and attracted a lot of visitors to my blogs. It was a great movement as now my company is one of the major source of entertainment buzz and promotion in Kaduna, Abuja, and other northern states, I just want to thank God for making this possible and I want to encourage all northern Nigerian entertainers to keep working toward their dreams and I promise to always be there to help in my own little way.
TOP ENTERTAINMENTS is now open for business publicity as we advertise big and medium companies, business outlets, brands etc.                                                                Advertise with us today and we shall be turning your brand bigger than it can ever be.
Like our facebook page: www.facebook.com/TopEntertainments
For more info. and enquiries please mail us at: top.tainments@gmail.com
Or call us on: 08139362141
Top Entertainments... Bringing you the best of northern Nigerian entertainment...

No comments: