Wednesday, 30 October 2013

FACEofTOP: EXCLUSIVE WITH KRISH TALKER


As always we bring to you the best of northern Nigerian entertainment to where ever you are around the globe, here we are again with yet another big name in the comedy scene. He has been doing what he knows how to do best which is to make people laugh around the country for a while now and from the look of things he is doing a great job with that.
 
I am Ogwuche. E. Christopher A.K.A Kris Talker. The only son among eight children of Mr. and Mrs. Benjamin. O. Ogwuche who hails from Otukpa in Ogbadibo Local Government Area of Benue State. Born in Jaji Kaduna State Nigeria acquired my Primary and 'O' Level certificate in Lagos state Nigeria and I am a graduate of Literature/English in the prestigious University of Maiduguri. Born in the mid 80's and single by status. A vibrant M.C./Comedian/Compere with great sense of humor. To my credit; I'm a multiple award winner which includes the Best Comedian University of Maiduguri, presently a nominee in TESAward as the Best Comedian. I'm an event manager, a poet, a dramatist, a crazy thinker.... And I'm the RISING SUN FROM THE DESERT.
Follow Kris Talker on twitter @iamkristalker.

Hope you had a great time with this TCN member? Believe me is not easy to make Nigerians laugh, especially now that things are getting out of hands, anyway not my hand, my hands are right where they should be(on my keyboard) LOL  



Our facebook page (CLICK HERE)
Our twitter handle (CLICK HERE)

more photos of Kris Talker

 

11 comments:

austin eyo said...

Kris my bro & friend will always support you bro all the way

Billy Yahaya said...

Badest Guy EverLiveth,More power to your Elbow,Joints,muscles,Head etc...Job well_Done

kelvin Igben said...

Kudos bro.... Keep d spirit flying nd d movement going

Anonymous said...

Kris U remain d best

Anonymous said...

10x bro. I see U. Kris Taker

Anonymous said...

Kristalker!!!really talking d talk,kip moving 4ward jawe...

Anonymous said...

all da bbest bro we go reach tho many huddles bt God wil see us tru up maidite

Anonymous said...

all da best we gat ur back

Anonymous said...

Kris talker all dey way. Ur da best

Anonymous said...

Dear ur d best.keep flyin high.

Anonymous said...

Higher dan d sky is limit dear, jst continue kipin it real. Thumbs up.