Thursday, 24 October 2013

#FACEofTOP: WITH TIMOTHY DANIEL AKA HAKANE


Hello and welcome to #FACEofTOP, a program designed by the promo strategist Ibrahim Jika for @toptainments. This is a program that brings to you biographies of entertainers, media personality, or a particular trending brand within the northern region of Nigeria, for you to get to know more from the background of your favorite personality.

This is episode one and we are bringing to you a very special entertainer who has been on his own making wonders from the north east region of Nigeria and beyond. He is someone a lot of you out there have been hearing on your radio, and devices. I don’t have to say more, please meet our #FACEofTOP:

My name is Timothy Daniel and I'm from Ardo-kola Local Government in Taraba State. I was born during the 80s in Ogun State. I did my nursery school at Alamala Ogun State before my father was transferred to Bauchi Satate after the 1991 crises; my father is a military personnel.

I attended Army Children School 1 Shadawanka Arny Barracks Bauchi, from where I proceeded to Government Day Secondary School Shadawanka Army barracks when I was in Jss 2; I joined the choir in my church. After graduating from secondary school in 2004, I started the journey of my entertainment career. In 2005 I and a friend formed a group called "Xtreme" and then I used to be called "Danny T". In 2007 I started Pre-Nd at Federal Polytechnic Bauchi and acquired my National Diploma Certificate in 2009 in Estate Management.  We (xtreme) did some couple of singles in cluding the hit track "Sengemenge". Things couldn't work out between I and my partner so in 2010 we broke up, after that I decided to carry on, on my own and adopted the stage name A2. Since then I've done many singles and colabos within and outside my environment including Garin Masa feat. AY Fashion.

Right now am undergoing my HND program at Federal Polytechnic Bauchi, studying Estate Management. I do not haven album yet except singles such as New boy in town,Baby Jo Wo and Sana'a feat. Andy Bature, free her, work hard and hallelujah.

That was A2 for you ladies and gentle men, this guy is fast becoming a house hold name in the northern region of Nigeria. You shall be seeing more of this creative minded entertainer as he is taking his career globally.
 
Our facebook page (CLICK HERE)
Our twitter handle (CLICK HERE)
 
 
exclusive on top entertainments

No comments: