Wednesday, 20 November 2013

GOSSIP: ANGRY FAN INSULTS SINGER/DANCER MARVELLOUS

There has been rumors going around on social media networks that Marvellous and Henzee are not on good terms as one of the two super stars bypass the other by taking his girlfriend...
Here is a comment posted by a fan/visitor:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fuck you,u are a big fool,vry un mature of you to take ur frnds galfrnd,nd now u re her manager fools decieving demselves.nd u call ur selves celebrity no wonder lasgidi celeb no dey hear una fuckers.guy wake up, all dos tinz cnt take u anywhere,d gal wey una dey I fight for self me nd my frnds don fuck her tire
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
please note: this is not in any way created to create bad name to any of the 2 stars...
 
 
Shantel

Marvellous
Henzee
 
 Drop your comments... Who might this be? I don't know, do you???
 
Our facebook page (CLICK HERE)
On twitter (CLICK HERE)
 
 

 
 
 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marv me dey come ur concert with my bad guyses. I dey feel you die. Kd`s number one artist. I gbadu u tii the end

Anonymous said...

Na so mesef dey dererrrrrrrrrr big up broda. Mke all the bad belle ppl go hug transfomer. You ate the baddest for sure.

Anonymous said...

Star boy, Sure boy, baddest boy, marv keep the good work. I will be there

Anonymous said...

Am coming too

Anonymous said...

Me too